Discipline & Punishment Workshop!
Disciplining a child isn't easy.
That is especially true when they are being disrespectful or in the middle of a tantrum. We sit down with Oliver Levy from Mindful Parenting Toolkit to talk all about the difference, methods and how a child is impacted by your disciplining style.
Check out the live below and download our packet to apply it to your child.
Follow along by downloading our Worksheet Bundle here:
Workshop Topics Covered:
- Breakdown of what healthy discipline looks like
- Breakdown of what unhealthy discipline looks like
- Why tough love doesn’t work
- Why looking for triggers matters
- What your communication style really says (including body language)
Worksheets and extra resources:
- Parent’s Guide to changing their communication style (with examples)
- A Mindful Moment – Helps a child witness their behavior from an outside perspective
- Behavior Log – Helps parents trace triggers to behaviors
- From Consequences to Rewards – Helps you plan your response to behavior
- What Does My Body Language Say – Helps you review non-verbal communication, trace it back and change your approach